Monday, November 7, 2016

That was zen, this is not.

Anyone who followed my old blog knows that it was primarily about my journey sitting crossed legged on a little round cushion,  This Blog will not be about that. 


When I was a young Marine I enjoyed reading things like the Guidebook for Marines, The Small Wars Manual, and the handbook for Marine NCO's.  So I think I may just rehash my thoughts on some of those and a few others I have come across over the years.  With maybe an occasional outburst regarding current events.


Yes, I still sit.  Yes I still do Yoga.  But there are more important things to talk about right now.

2 comments:

  1. So it's taken you a long time, you old tortoise, to understand that you didn't understand what you thought you had understood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Current events have really clarified my lack of understanding.

    ReplyDelete